[mythtv-users] Breezy to Dapper lost tv-out w/PVR-350

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Sat Jun 10 18:23:24 UTC 2006

   I'm sorry to say I need a whack with a clue-bat.  I had a Myth box (combo
front and back end) happily running with Kubuntu Breezy and outputing its
display nicely via my PVR-350.

   I upgraded to Dapper.  That seemed to go well/normal.  After rebooting with
Dapper's new 2.6.15-23-k7 kernal I rebuilt my IVTV 0.4.5 driver. The driver
seems to load fine.

   The problem is that nothing is output to the TV.  The TV will "flash"
the "green screen" when the driver inits at boot time, but other than that
it's all black.

   After reading on <http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/XV_on_PVR-350> and
other sites, I've tried a few tweaks to my /etc/X11/xorg.conf, but none have
worked and I always fo back to my original which was working great a couple
of days ago before I upgraded.

   Any suggestions or whacks with a clue-bat?  TIA.

--
Fast fact: Of the 34 chemicals most widely used on lawns, 25% are widely
believed to cause birth defects, genetic mutation, and cancer.