[mythtv-users] display mythtv on TV and monitor?

Xamindar junkxamindar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 09:00:51 UTC 2006

Thanks for that info Greg.  I tried following that TwinView wiki but all
it ended up doing is making my monitor not display at all (it told me it
was recieving invalid signals) and the TV showed but it was at 1280x1024
and only displayed a corner of the whole desktop.  Here is what I put in
my xorg.conf:
[code]
Section "Device"
        ### Available Driver options are:-
        ### [arg]: arg optional
        #Option     "SWcursor"                  # [<bool>]
        #Option     "HWcursor"                  # [<bool>]
        #Option     "NoAccel"                   # [<bool>]
        #Option     "ShadowFB"                  # [<bool>]
        #Option     "UseFBDev"                  # [<bool>]
        #Option     "Rotate"                    # [<str>]
        #Option     "VideoKey"                  # <i>
        #Option     "FlatPanel"                 # [<bool>]
        #Option     "FPDither"                  # [<bool>]
        #Option     "CrtcNumber"                # <i>
        Identifier  "Videocard0"
        Driver      "nvidia"
#       Driver      "nv"
        VendorName  "nVidia Corporation"
        BoardName   "NV25 [GeForce4 Ti 4400]"
        BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
#       Option      "NvAgp"     "3"
        Option      "NoLogo"
        Option      "CursorShadow" "on"
##      Begin Options for TV Display
       Option      "TwinView"
       Option      "TwinViewOrientation" "Clone"
       Option      "MetaModes" "1280x1024, 640x480"
       Option      "ConnectedMonitor" "CRT, TV"
       Option      "TVStandard" "NTSC-M"
       Option      "TVOutFormat" "SVIDIO"
##      End TV Options
        Option      "RenderAccel"       "true"
        Option      "AllowGLXWithComposite"  "true"
EndSection
[/code]