[mythtv-users] Ati remote wonder

Will Constable wconstab at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 8 13:37:04 UTC 2006

Actually- I persuaded my remote to work last night.  I went through a lot of
hoops including recording my own lircd file... come to think of it, I'm
pretty sure even that didn't work but then I must have fiddled with
something because it worked after a few more tries and I left it at that.  I
wish I could remember what it was that I did- I'll try and come up with that
so I can share it with you guys.

-will