[mythtv-users] Mythphone

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Thu Jun 8 12:43:15 UTC 2006

Did you install MythStrobe? ;) (Sorry, couldn't resist)

I am using a Intel Pro Cam USB (no audio on the camera) but the Gentoo
Kernel didn't have drivers for it, so I had to emerge the sct5xx drivers.
I have tested the 612 time-of-day FWD number with audio. I have had
external friends try to connect to me using the FWD client and have seen
the same sort of result. Good local video, but sketchy connects with
others outside. (DSL 768/1.5 ) I have not had time to really dig in and
watch what is going on. Ethereal has a bunch of decodes for SIP/Skinny so
I was thinking of taking a peak at what it sees. Do audio only calls work
reliably?

Nick

--
Nick Ellson