[mythtv-users] Lossless transcoding with commercial cutting increasing the size of the file.

drescher0110-mythtv at yahoo.com drescher0110-mythtv at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 07:59:40 UTC 2006

--- Osma Ahvenlampi <oa at iki.fi> wrote:

> On pe, 2006-06-02 at 07:01 -0700, drescher0110-mythtv at yahoo.com wrote:
> > > I tried one show on my x86 master backend an this green screen effect either
> is
> > > fixed with the latest svn or is only on amd64 (slave machine). I'll track this
> one
> > > down and report back.
> > >
> > Ok the problem is fixed in the latest svn as it works on both my dual processor
> > athlon mp and my dual processor opteron systems. :-)
>
> What's your definition of "latest svn" in this case? Please tell which
> revision fixed this for you, or at least between which revisions the
> problem disappeared. I'm still suffering from the problem, but perhaps
> I'm not using the same branch as you are.

# mythfrontend --version
Library API version: 0.19.20060522-1
Source code version: 10051
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_lmsensors using_v4l using_oss using_alsa using_ivtv using_hdhr
using_ip_rec using_lirc using_joystick_menu using_x11 using_xv using_xrandr
using_opengl_vsync using_opengl using_frontend using_backend