[mythtv-users] Calendar

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Wed Jun 7 09:27:00 UTC 2006

Hi,

Does anyone have experience using a Calendar application on their TV?
I would like to have something like Google Calendar available on my TV,
preferrable via MythTV.
I have found MythCalendar (
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/MythTV/MythCalendar), but I
can not find any information, if that calendar can be accessed via the
Internet.
I can start Google Calendar via a web browser, but it has not been designed
for the low resolution on my TV (maybe I should buy a LCD TV...) and Google
Calendar has not been designed for being operated with a remote control.
So what applications or websites are you using as Calendars on your TV?

Best regards
Niels Dybdahl