[mythtv-users] flicker (and other problems)

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 02:59:21 UTC 2006

On 07/06/06, Micah Wedemeyer <fanmail at micah-wedemeyer.net> wrote:

> Now, does anyone have any ideas about the corrupted recordings?  I did an upgrade of the kernel and the ivtv drivers and firmware, but I'm still getting the corruption issue.

The only time I had problems with skipping through a recording from my
ivtv-based card (the database was fine and the files played under
Windows) was because my recording profile was not set to
DVD-Special-2. As soon as I fixed this, the skip issue went away
immediately.

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki: