[mythtv-users] HD Channels have image tearing, and channels not in guide.

Bish, Tim Tim.Bish at Sensis.com
Tue Jun 6 11:28:06 UTC 2006

I've been working on my setup for awhile now and I'm stuck. I've got two
Fusion 5's and one PVR 150. My NTSC channels are showing in the guide,
but the callsigns are wrong, they all say "adding channel XX" where XX
is the channel number. Also the HD channels aren't showing int the
guide, but I can tune to them manually, they have correct callsigns when
tuned, but don't have guide data.

When I do tune to an HD channel I either get stuttering or the motion
results in strupped lines on the horizontal. Its kind ad strange.

I'm starting to get frustrated Can anyone help me?

My systehm is running on SVN head on Fedora Core 5

Hardware is
AMD Athlon x2 4200
1 gig Ram.
2 300gig Seagate SATA drives