[mythtv-users] Speaker Suggestions ???

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Jun 6 02:45:43 UTC 2006

On Jun 5, 2006, at 8:33 PM, Paul Bender wrote:

> In all but the main room, I use Logitech z5500 5.1 speakers
> <http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121120>.
> However, at $264, they are more than you wanted to spend. In addition,
> they are 5.1. However, if you are considering 5.1, then you might
> consider them.

I looked at the Logitech Z-2300 (a 2.1 system for $149) and it seems
to be more or less the sort of system I'm looking for. They seem to
be highly-rated as well.

I'd guess they are similar in specs to the 5500, just fewer channels,
and if you like the sound that's a good thing. They are certainly on
the "possibility" list at this point.