[mythtv-users] Coolsat5000 Receiver

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Jun 6 01:54:26 UTC 2006

On 06/05/2006 09:01 AM, Kamalachandra Sinnathurai wrote:

>   My Coolsat receiver is working wiyh few channels, not any
> International Channels.
>
>   Can you help me solving this problem?
>
>   Thank you and my best regards.

If this is Myth related, we're going to need a lot more information to
help.  For starters, how do you have your receiver connected to your
Myth box (S-Video, Component, Firewire, ...); are you sure the
international channels should work (i.e. they're not encrypted).

Basically, if you describe what you've tried and what the results of
those tests were, someone should be able to help.

Mike