[mythtv-users] DVB QAM and DVB-APPS

vamythguy vamythguy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 00:55:07 UTC 2006

I go through this everytime I re-install myth.  When trying to configure it
to tune QAM through DVB, I go to run through the guides and I have to have
DVB-APPS installed.  But I can't build from CVS, it dies.  then I download
from the site and it builds but won't install.  I also tried "smart install"
from ATrpms and it worked, but there's no scan.  I installed from an RPM, no
luck.  So, does someone have a sure-fire way to get all the tools I need to
use the guides (azap, and scan I believe)?