[mythtv-users] How to access composite video input with DViCO Fusion HDTV

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Sun Jun 4 01:33:32 UTC 2006

Paul Andreassen <paulx at andreassen.com.au> wrote:
> You may need to load the Linux kernel module.  'cx8800'
>
> Then go into 'mythtv-setup' and add another '2. Capture cards' -> '(New
> capture card)' -> 'Standard V4L capture card' and select the right 'Video
> device'.  I couldn't get the audio connectors on the DVB-T card to work, so I
> connected directly to the sound card.

Thanks, it did!  I just never realised that I needed to define a new
capture card.  Simple, now I know!  Cheers.

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor