[mythtv-users] Picture Screen Placement in mythtv

jDeGraw coffee412 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 3 22:16:46 UTC 2006

hello fellow mythtv users:

This should be pretty simple as Im sure some have ran into this. My
mythtv menus, videos, recordings are not centered on my panasonic tv
model PT47WX49E projection TV.

Everything else looks great. But I would like to get it centered on the
screen because its a bit annoying to see regular tv work fine (without
mythtv) and then seeing mythtv off center.

Ok, On the left side of my projection tv is about 1 inch of black space
when mythtv starts up. On the top is about .5 inches. I would think that
there is a different setting besides over/underscan that I can adjust
maybe in my xorg.conf to fix this. My Fedora desktop looks fine but then
again I use a black background on it.

Do I have to run mythtv in a window to fix this?

jdegraw