[mythtv-users] Sheduled recordings not working any more ..

Bernard Mentink powergen at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jun 3 07:11:39 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I have found that since upgrading mythtv to ver 0.19 and Mysql to
version 4.1.14, that I can no longer
schedule recordings. (I did an upgrade {emerge system} on gentoo ). I
previously had a 4.0.x version of
Mysql and did the upgrade as recommended on the gentoo wiki (ie saved
and restored the database etc ).

Mysql seems to be ok, a check on the database shows everything ok, and I
can see and play all
my old recordings ok, I can even watch a movie live, then change the
group to default (instead of LiveTV)
and it appears in the recording list and plays ok. It's just scheduled
recordings that don't work anymore.

Does anyone have any clues as to the problem?

Thanks.