[mythtv-users] LiveTV Hangs when changing channels.

David Novick dknovick at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 15:37:19 UTC 2006

-- Craig Boline <craig at craiganddenise.org> wrote:

> David, I'll give this a try.
>
> Any major advantage to 0.6 over 0.4 - I am using 0.4 because of my kernel
> version.

Nope, not really.  There are a few more modules placed into the kernel for 0.6
One thing to remember if you do change, is that the "Tuner" defines have been
changed, so you'll have to run mythtvsetup delete your old cards and reselect
'em.

What was "Tuner 0" in 0.4 is now "Tuner 1" in 0.6 to be more in line with the
v4l naming convention...

> Thanks for your help,
> Craig.

Good luck.