[mythtv-users] saa713x card, mono audio until changing channels

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 12:33:09 UTC 2006

I have been working with a Compro VideoMate TV Gold+ card (saa713x
based) and have almost got it successfully working.  The last part to
getting this card working is to get stereo sound upon initially
watching live TV.  When first entering live TV the audio is mono, then
when I change a channel, the audio magically turns stereo.  You can
see my documented (sloppy) process on the wiki, just search for Compro
VideoMate TV Gold Plus.

Any ideas?