[mythtv-users] Rex: a new tv_grab_au script

Support [ Ian Ward ] support at cyberpro.com.au
Mon Jul 31 08:17:31 UTC 2006

David Whyte wrote:

> Plus, it is completely legal and should never be taken away from us.
> Plus, slightly better in some regards, and I have even noticed
> improvements in the two weeks I have used it as to the data it is
> providing.

There has been a marked improvement in the OzTivo data since a few of us
have joined and started to submit data
Each new member adds a small resource that improves the service for
everyone.

Given the expertise of some of the mythtv people ( thanks David for your
mythweb/search submission patch ) it can only get better!