[mythtv-users] Question regarding capture cards

Chris Rutledge rutledge.chris at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 00:17:52 UTC 2006

I've had my myth box up and running on a PVR-150MCE for a month now, and I
have to say the quality of the PVR-150 is horrible. Some shows will turn out
tolerable, but most don't. Dark scenes seem to be far too dark, color is off
just a bit. I've tried adjusting the settings for brightness, but it just
washes out the picture. Color...forget it, can't get it right.

So I was wondering if I'm the only one who has had these issues and if you
could recommend a better card (one that comes close to set-top-box). If you
could also spare the time send me some screen shots.

Thanks,
Chris