[mythtv-users] Nuvexport - recordedseek table

Ben Curtis mythtv at nosolutions.com
Fri Jul 28 21:33:34 UTC 2006

Hi everyone, having an issue with nuvexport.  I run this: "nuvexport
--transcode --deinterlace" and get this:

43% DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'mythconverg.recordedseek'
doesn't exist at /usr/share/nuvexport/mythtv/recordings.pm line 125.
Could not execute (SELECT MAX(mark) FROM recordedmarkup WHERE chanid=? AND
starttime=?):

The only occurence in that file of recordedseek is:

$q2 = 'SELECT MAX(mark) FROM recordedseek WHERE chanid=? AND starttime=?';

And if I run just "nuvexport", I get this:

ipod_codec must be either mpeg4 or h264.

Now, my database doesn't have a recordedseek table?  Does anyone else?

Ben