[mythtv-users] Rex: a new tv_grab_au script

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 13:36:32 UTC 2006

> You can see if it's doing anything by setting debug=1 in the script.
>
> I just got an unexpected EOF after 2h30 :(

Thanks - I've turned debug on and I can see that it is doing
something. But it's taking aaages. It's been running for over 1.5 hrs
now and is still going. I read Max's email as 20 mins for a week's
worth, but on re-reading it, it says 20 mins for a day, so 7 days is
going to take approx 2.5 hrs.

I wonder if jrobbo would be interested in hosting this data instead of
the 9MSN data that he currently has which is, of course, missing any
program details. If he was it would place less load on the source
servers and would make it quick and easy to use.

Regards,
Phill