[mythtv-users] Channel guide data off

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 21:27:12 UTC 2006

I am running SVN from about two weeks ago and using two listings, one for
pvr500 card and one for firewire. My firewire listing only has a few HD
channels that I can get over the firewire connection. For some reason a
couple of days out of every week the guide data gets the channels messed up
for the firewire listings. It seems to be every Tuesday and Wednesday but is
good on all the other days. Has anyone else seen this and how can I clean
out my guide data so I can run mythfilldatabase to repopulate it. Thanks for
the help

Allan