[mythtv-users] Help with some setup issues for a newbie

Bish, Tim Tim.Bish at Sensis.com
Tue Jul 25 11:27:49 UTC 2006

Hey guys

I've installed SVN on my FC5 machine.  I've mounted my three Samba share
to my /mythtv/videos fold in three separate subfolders MediaLib1, 2, 3.
When I got into mythfrontend and try and view the videos there is
nothing listed in any of the modes. List, browse, or gallery.  From what
I have read Myth Videos should look in subfolders.  I've enabled the
"Video List Browses Files" setting, but that seems to not do anything.
What am I missing here?

Timothy A. Bish