[mythtv-users] Optimum compile settings for xbox?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jul 25 11:17:11 UTC 2006

> The xbox is basically a Pentium3 with very little RAM.  Hence
> these configure options might be suitable. --arch=pentium3
> --enable-small --enable-proc-opt
>
> Kind Regards,
> Alex

Just a follow up. I was not able to do the copy/install because of a lack of
the qt3 libraries. (Make would not run at all.) However on the bright side,
I found where the debian mythtv repo moved to and can now install via
apt-get. The only onther problem I ran into so far is lack of room on the
filesystem image. Its only 1 gig. Looks like its time to reload xebian.1.1.4
(2 gig filesystem) or figure out how I can boot the xbox from a live cd and
resize the current filesystem to give me more room. Thats a job for tonight.