[mythtv-users] Multiple shows to DVD in one shot?

jdonohue654-mythtv at yahoo.com jdonohue654-mythtv at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 20:48:47 UTC 2006

http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythBurnInstallation
> so that it should not
> be too complicated for others.
>
> Niels Dybdahl

Thanks, Niels. I did use your excellent reference for
settting-up / installing all of the MythBurn
dependencies. But I am installing MythWeb directly
from SVN-fixes and MythBurn from CVS. It does seem
that MythWeb-SVN-fixes and MythBurn-CVS are not
currently in synch, at least with respect to that one
PHP class I noted above. And the MythBurn install
script needed a number of changes.

I'll see this weekend if I can look inside the rpms
and compare them to what's in source control for these
2 projects.