[mythtv-users] duplicates by epidode number (datadirect)

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Jul 24 14:21:31 UTC 2006

I see that DataDirect provides episode numbers.  I also notice that
there is no way to use those for duplicate detection in mythtv.  Would
be nice as sometimes a show is repeated and the subtitle and/or
description are not the same in both showings.

Doesn't seem like this would be terribly difficult for a MythTV
hacker.  :-)

b.

Brian J. Murrell