[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au immir... defunct?

Andrew Herron andrew.herron at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 10:26:09 UTC 2006

I used to use the yourtv.com.au listings, they are pretty good.  I stopped
when the site started slowing down ;)

Quick update on using JRobbo's guide - it still works, but has no
descriptions.  Looks like he's still using NineMSN in non-detail mode.  The
big thing for me was that I only had to change the channel mappings and
everything worked - is it that easy to switch to OzTivo?  The tv watchers in
my house are complaining about no descriptions ;)

I have an account on OzTivo, but if it's more than a 5-minute migration I'll
have to put it off a bit longer.

Andy