[mythtv-users] Ubuntu 6.06 and Myth 0.19 = Blue People?

Jason McLeod anakin at sdf1.net
Thu Jul 20 17:57:15 UTC 2006

I'm trying to get Myth-frontend 0.19 running on my newly installed
Ubuntu install.  I'm running Xorg 7.0, Gnome, and a dual monitor
setup using an ATI X1300 with the latest ATI drivers.

Everything looks fine until I try to watch a video, then there is an
error about color key missing, and the colors are messed up.

I've read a few threads about similar issues on Nvidea cards, but no
solutions that I could find.

Does any one know how to resolve this issue?  What additional
information could I provide to help?

Playing other videos locally look fine, as does the frontend running
on my XBox and MacBook.

Thanks for any help.

-Jason

Blog: http://jayslife.com