[mythtv-users] Thoughts on a reliable (backed up) mythtv system

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 08:07:33 UTC 2006

Yup, I could relate to this statement.  My SO was fairly pissed off when SO
found that shows from 4 years back had been deleted due to autoexpire being
accidently flagged on some shows.  Even more pissed off when I messed up the
db while trying to "fix" something.  Learn some important lessons like
backup the db before messing with it and scheduling mythtv downtime with SO
;)