[mythtv-users] PVR-150 defaulting to /dev/video1

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 03:10:00 UTC 2006

On 19/07/06, Frank Armstrong <farmstrong at gmail.com> wrote:

> okay...i've done what you guys have suggested...both the modprobe.conf fix
> and the blacklist...and it still doesn't work...it scans the channels fine
> as /dev/video1 it starts fine on whatever station i set it to start on...but
> when i try to change channels...it crashes...now this is what my
> mythfrontend terminal session looked like...below that is what my
> mythbackend session looked like...can you tell me what's wrong based on
> that???

> here is my myth backend...it just kept saying this over and over...

> Query was:
> INSERT INTO recordedmarkup (chanid, starttime, mark, type, offset) VALUES (
> '1281' , '2006-07-18T22:14:59' , '1464' , 9 , '45542436' );
> Driver error was [2/145]:
> QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
>  Database error was:
> Table './mythconverg/recordedmarkup' is marked as crashed and should be
> repaired
> 2006-07-18 22:15:25.437 DB Error (delta position map insert):

First thing to do is repair your database - this could be the root of
the problems. Check out this recent post by Mike Dean and run the
optimize_mythtv.pl script:

(You also seem to have an Xv issue with your video card which may or
may not be fixable.)

Once the database is repaired, try again and see if you get the same issues.

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/