[mythtv-users] trouble recording fresh prince of bel-air

George Nychis gnychis at cmu.edu
Tue Jul 18 16:30:50 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

I am having problems recording fresh prince of bel-air on nick at night.
 It seems as though this is due to wrong listings in my program guide.

For example, the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air episode "Strip Tease for Two",
which aired at
"12:00 AM 	Fresh Prince of Bel Air 	Strip Tease for Two :  TV-PG"

According to www.tvland.com, shows up in my program guide as starting at
12:10.  Therefore, i missed the first 10 minutes.

The next episode after that was at 12:30, however in my program guide it
was at 12:45, so things are totally off.

I am getting my listings from Zap2It, and it has all of the stations and
names correct.

If I look at the program guide for Nick, it shows everything starting
and ending on the half hour, until the 10:00pm show, which was Fresh
Prince of Bel-Air "Those Were the Days", which should have ended at
10:30pm, but my program guide shows it ending at 10:45pm.  After this,
everything is screwed up.

Anyone else see this before?

Thanks!
George