[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au immir... defunct?

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Tue Jul 18 12:20:49 UTC 2006

The copyright info from yourtv.com.au:

    * The TV program listings remains at all times the property of the
      copyright owners and that the end-user must not in any way
      challenge the copyright owners claim to copyright in the TV
      program listings;
    * The TV program listings are not, in any way, downloaded or used in
      conjunction with any device, such as customer equipment or a set
      top box, which permits manipulation of the TV program listings, or
      which permits scheduled program recording;
    * The end-user may only use the TV program listings for the purpose
      of viewing online for the end-user's personal use, and must not
      sell, supply or otherwise provide the TV program listings to any
      third parties;
    * The end-user agrees not to adapt or alter the TV program listings;
    * The end-user must not copy, publish, exploit, split, record,
      re-encode, redirect, relay, alter, retransmit, resell,
      redistribute or otherwise offer or supply the TV program listings
      (including all or any part of the TV program listings) in any way
      including via the Internet or any other means of communication; and
    * The end user must not exhibit, or permit or facilitate the viewing
      of the TV program listings (or all or any part of the TV program
      listings) in a public viewing area.

Just love number 1.

"end-user must not in any way challenge the copyright owners claim to
copyright in the TV program listings..."

Hahahahahahaha! So much for a free country..."No, you are not allowed to
challenge me on this, because I said so!!!"

Cheers
Bruce