[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au immir... defunct?

Jason Lewis jasonblewis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 09:02:37 UTC 2006

Has anyone looked at the Channel 10 data? It seems as they display the
text as images to prevent the scraping of data. Strangely though, if you
try and view just the image, it doesn't render properly, so I think they
have some extra protection to prevent you from viewing the image directly.

I was thinking it would be possible, if you can get the image, to run it
through some sort of OCR. It could be quite effective as it is a perfect
image and you don't have to deal with many of the difficulties normally
associated with OCR.

Jason