[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au immir... defunct?

Robert McRostie robertmc at laservision.com.au
Tue Jul 18 02:05:38 UTC 2006

Hello All,
	Having a look at the way the NineM$N tv guide is working, it seems a simple page refresh of the guide page would fix the current 21 details per session problem eg hit F5 on the guide data page and you can then get another 21 pages of details (this seems to reset the 21 counter by giving you a new web session number???) It does not seem to be an issue with the time that you get the data. So all that needs to happen in the script is a refresh of the guide data web page. Now I know this is easy to say and I have no perl programming under my belt but I would have thought this was a simple fix. Please correct me if I am wrong.
	It would be sad to see it so close to working again, so is anyone working on a patch for this? The funny thing is we are most likely 'helping' NineM$N with click ad numbers on their guide pages.

Regards,
Robert.