[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au immir... defunct?

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 01:01:14 UTC 2006

Can any one comment on the difference in quality between the data from
the tvguide site, and IceTV? If the quality of the data is better (as
in detailed episode descriptions), I might be willing to pay too
(although it goes against my "not paying for something you can get for
free" mantra).

Also, IceTV are (I beleive) currently fighting legal battles with
Ninemsn over the EPG issue - I might be able to justify it to myself
by saying I'm paying for the legal fees...