[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase not inserting any data

Peter Martens petermartens.list at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 23:44:17 UTC 2006

Something strange is going on. For some time I am not able to insert
any data into the database through mythfilldatabase. Running svn from
about three days ago. The problem exist for a longer time however. The
xmltv-grabber grabs info and the mythfilldatabase gives me the error:
"Error in 14143:496: error occurred while parsing reference"

The strange thing is: first I was able to get a succesful run from the
commandline, while running from crontab failed. Now running from
commandline gives me the error too...

Running through the mythtv-setup never worked however.

I am attaching a log, it starts where the xmltv-fetching stops.

I am running mythbackend as user "mythtv", I am running
mythfilldatabase as user "mythtv".

Thanks in advance!

Peter