[mythtv-users] Sound Question...

David C. Dean dcdean at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 07:43:40 UTC 2006

I was actually able to get the sound working with arts.  I just used
kmix, clicked the little red light for the line in, and unchecked the
green light.  I'm sure there are better ways, but right now everything
just works (except for a little bit of crackling noise in the
background).  I also got the transcoding working... just a little
surprised to find out it will take about 4 hours to process Matrix
Revolutions.

Thanks for all the help guys, I'm sure I'll have more questions later.  :)

- Dave