[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au immir... defunct?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 05:00:48 UTC 2006

> I was thinking if ABC/SBS/any other willing channels were to provide data
> to the oztivo server under the right license, it would just increase their
> viewership.

I'm just a FTA user and out of that it's mostly ABC, ABC2 and SBS. If
we could get detailed data for those that would be great in my view.
And the suggestion to make it available via tvguide.org.au is a good
one but that would need to be brought up on their mailing list. Maybe
they use them already for all we know.

I've gone from being a bit sad about the demise of the 9MSN scraping
to being excited about a whole new world of program guides, replete
with 2 week outlooks and everything!

Woo hoo!

Regards,
Phill