[mythtv-users] pcHDTV Not tuning?

Dave dcdean at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 19:30:10 UTC 2006

Thanks Chad,

I actually ended up figuring out the tuning settings, using TVTime.
Basically, I flipped through all the settings in there (where it's quick and
easy) and then mimicked them in MythTV.  Presto!  However, I'm still having
problems with the audio.  I'm hoping to avoid replacing arts with alsa, as
previous experiences with alsa were painful - to put it nicely.

- Dave

=================David C. Dean
dcdean at gmail.com