[mythtv-users] streaming MythFrontend to Zaurus

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 20:54:07 UTC 2006

--- Brian Wood wrote:
> The Zaurus is a very nice machine, I have a SL-5500
> and an SL-C760,
> nice toys to play with.
>
> However, if I were buying such a device today I'd be
> more likely to
> go for the Nokia 770, better display, faster CPU,
> network ready out
> of the box and comes with Linux with a 2.6 kernel,
> and for less $$$ I
> believe.

I saw the 770 a while back, but I believe that it only
has a 200mhz CPU while the Zaurus has a 400mhz (475mhz
 stable overclocked).  The 770 does have a higher res
screen and 802.11G and Bluetooth though.

It looks like I can probably stream to the zaurus
using MythStreamTV.

Does anyone have an opinion on that option?

Please let me know your thoughts,

Thanks,

Ben

|Ben Dash                                           |
|Ask free questions - http://bensqanda.blogspot.com |
|My Blog -    http://bensdailythoughts.blogspot.com |
|Info -  http://bensinformationstation.blogspot.com |
|Workouts -        http://bensworkouts.blogspot.com |