[mythtv-users] Missing channel and freqid = NULL problem

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Thu Jul 13 15:31:16 UTC 2006

> At the time it was Source code version: 10482
> but I just upgraded to Source code version: 10488 and got the same
> results in a quick test. Hope that's what you mean by version.

It is. 10393 should have fixed it, though I admit I didn't check it. The fix
was based on the patch with ticket 1848, thought it doesn't seem to carry
over the else freqid = channum path (from a quick glance).

If the bug is still there this evening I'll pull your lineup and look at it.

--
Anduin Withers