[mythtv-users] Hebrew Data

Claudio claudio at dio-olamot.com
Thu Jul 13 14:42:23 UTC 2006

Hello All
I'm trying to display data in the video gallery in Hebrew with partial
success
some of my videos have plots in Hebrew which i cant see in mythfrontend
as a readable data (just like question marks ???????) but in the
mythconverg DB they look ok via phpmyadmin
data that i type from mythfronend via video manager in Hebrew or acute
Latins characters is displayed good in mythvideo gallery but in
phpmyadmin its shows as strange characters ( שלו×)
my database collation and character set is utf-8
mythtv 0.18-3 on ubuntu Dapper
ideas will be highly appreciated
Thnx
Claudio