[mythtv-users] LinuxWorld 2006

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jul 13 01:40:03 UTC 2006

I found out that I'm going to be on vacation in the Bay area during the
week of LinuxWorld.  My company is also exhibiting, which means I can
get a pass in (might even work the booth if they let a developer do that
kind of thing).

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone knows if there will be a MythTV presence
there and might want to have one of the devs present (granted, I don't
know much about the core, but MythWeb seems popular enough to count).
If not, how about just getting together for a drink or something?

-Chris