[mythtv-users] Cannot set firewire to Broadcast

Andrew Casper andrew at casper.net
Thu Jul 13 00:17:26 UTC 2006

Dejan -

- be sure to compile the 6200ch script
- stop mythbackend
- run mythtvsetup and set the firewire to broadcast
- set up the channel script in mythtvsetup (with you port and node
information)
- shutdown your myth box
- pull the power on the DCT-6200
- re-power the DCT-6200 - you might have to do a reset on power-up -
just hold the power button until the box finishes a dance of dashes
on the display, let go of the power button and turn the box on normally
- boot the myth box

Best of luck.

- Andrew