[mythtv-users] Newbie setup questions

Phil pvmythtv at nekophile.com
Wed Jul 12 05:16:07 UTC 2006

> Don't take my opinion of the Sony tuners as discouragement
> though--there's nothing wrong with the video quality they produce.  I
> just wish Plextor had gone with a more modern world-wide tuner that
> maybe had some extras like I2S audio output.  -Nathan

Well, phase 1 complete.  I have won a plextor from an ebay seller for
$100 (no s-video cable / windows CD, boo hoo ;^).  Once I get it, I'm
sure I'll be back here as I explore the possibilities.  If nothing else,
I'm sure I'll be able to comment on the Gentoo setup guide.  Thanks for
the help thus far.

Phil