[mythtv-users] Frontend setup

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 20:52:44 UTC 2006

For those interested -- the Frontend came to life after commenting out the
"Skip-networking" line of "my.cnf" I'm sure all of the GRANT permissions
work was vital, but that last final step seemed to do the trick!

Hundreds of Open Source Applications.  Cost: $0.00 dollars
Millions of Lines of code.  Cost: $0.00 dollars
Knowing which line to comment out.  Cost: Priceless!

Thanks Again all :)