[mythtv-users] WinTV-PVR 150

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Jul 11 20:10:24 UTC 2006

On 07/11/06 15:49, Santiago Almenara wrote:

> I know Hauppauge WinTV-PVR 150 cards come in 3 flavors: 1042, 1045 and
> 1062. (MCE, non-MCE and MCE kit)
>
> Will any of the 3 work with IVTV and MythTV ??

Yep.  I would buy based on price (because I already have a remote that I
prefer over the Hauppauge remote and I wouldn't dare waste an encoder on
FM radio--MythStream and Internet radio are much better).

Note, there's also an AVerMedia AverTV PVR 150, and I have no idea if it
would work (but I'm also a believer in Hauppauge's product, so my
recommendation is to get the Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150, regardless).

Mike