[mythtv-users] Current source for XBOX files?

Robert Johnston anaerin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 16:40:21 UTC 2006

On 7/11/06, kanetse at gmail.com <kane.tse at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anybody know a good source for files from the 0.19-fixes branch?  The
> torrent only has 0.19 on it, and I'd like to be able to skip
> commercials while the XBox frontend is viewing a recording
> in-progress.

Erm... Even 0.18 did that, with the "Realtime Commercial Flagging" option (IIRC)

Personally, though, I'd say run the XBox frontend overnight and have
it compile 0.19-fixes (Or whatever branch you want). And you can use
DistCC with your backend box (And any other Linux boxen you have) to
speed up the process.
--
Robert "Anaerin" Johnston - Running 0.19 SVN revisions all around.