[mythtv-users] Austria/Germany Pay TV: Premiere Direkt

Martin Bene martin.bene at icomedias.com
Tue Jul 11 12:47:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

Just a short question: Does anyone have information on recording
Pay-Per-View broadcasts on "premiere direkt" channel? I do have a
subscribtion + CI Module + smart card that works OK with my DVB-S card.
The normal premiere channels work just fine, but I don't see how I could
do recordings off premiere direkt.

Further info: Premiere direkt doesn't have just one Video stream with
associated audio. There is one main video/audio pair (which is what I
get in mythtv) + several seperate subchannels for the actual content;
problem is that a) I don't know what PIDs these streams use and B) how
to make them accessible to mythtv.

Thanks, Martin