[mythtv-users] Sort of OT - Attn Aussies

Chris Henderson jchendo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 07:07:49 UTC 2006

Hi Again,

As I grew up in a windows world, it took me 2 years off and on to get the
first Mythbox up and running. the key was switching to Digital tv cards. i
could not get the winfast tv2000 to set up. But now i use this to get  the
vcrs across.

The key WAF's for me were

1. once she setup the recording for Desperate Housewives it recorded it even
if she forgot. (have to remind her that she no longer need to remember to do
it)

2. Videos were a big one. once i got those loaded, she loved it. I loaded up
all here Audery Hepburn movies in secret and surprised her.

3. Mythgame. She loves this.

4 .Mythrecpie. this is not production yet. but she has seen it and loves the
idea.

Now if i could only get a chat client in myth i could have all the money i
wanted.

CH