[mythtv-users] Tech Reviewer Needed

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 18:47:28 UTC 2006

I am sure you have lots of people offering to help but I would be more than
happy to help if you still need someone. I am an IT consultant with about 8
years experience and spend about 60% of my time working with Linux. I
started using MythTV about a year ago and think it is the best thing since
sliced bread. I am currently using a combo frontend/backend connected to a
HD 60' DLP television and I am running the latest SVN code updating it about
once a month. I have one PVR150 and a PVR500 plus a SA3250HD cable box that
I connect to with firewire to get HD programming. I am using 3 SATA drives
configured inside of a LVM. This will give you an idea of what I know how to
do with Myth. If I can help out feel free to contact me. Thanks

Allan Wilson
(205)937-2918
allanwilson at gmail.com